June 4 - June 7, 2014
A variety of free venues are available each day of
the Festival from 9:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. Whether you want to
sit back and be entertained, learn a Turn-of-the-Century Dance,
or show off your own piano abilities, you'll find the opportunities
here for detailed information about the Free Venues.
Venues (*Performers' schedules
subject to change)
day of the Festival consists of several paid venues. Want to show
off the dance moves you've learned at the lessons? Have a favorite
performer not playing at any free venues? Enjoy a dinner/show setting?
Tickets for each of these events may be bought in advance or at
the door. Please note: Evening concerts have a very good chance of selling out and buying tickets early is encouraged!
Wednesday, June 4
- 2:00 p.m. - Kickoff concert
- 8:00 p.m. - The Entertainer Concert
Thursday, June 5
Friday, June 6
- 2:00 p.m. - Ragtime Revelations Concert
- 5:00 p.m. - Donor's Only Party
- 8:00 p.m. - Easy Winners Concert
- 2:00 p.m. - Pleasant Moments Concert
- 8:00 p.m. - Ragtime Dance
- 8:00 p.m. - Cradle of Ragtime Concert
Saturday, June 7
- 2:00 p.m. - Legacy of Scott Joplin Concert
- 5:00 p.m. - Ragtime Angels’ Party
- 8:00 p.m. - RagtimeMusic Hall Concert
here for detailed information about the Paid Venues.
These links will open in a new window: